17 years and 1 month ago · listen stop
Back to work, just to find out that I have +1600 feeds and +400 mails to read. Meanwhile, some news are to important to be kept unnoticed. Please the forgive me the lack of opinions, I'm running against the clock here:
- Yahoo bought del.icio.us, and is experimenting with behavioral ads;
- Skype launched is version 2.0 (now with video)
- Dion released is "The Best Web 2.0 software of 2005" list;
- Still in the Web 2.0 context, ZDNet has writes about new services and business models;
- And finally, after all the work I had with my calendar solution, Rui points out Chandler.